TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This terms apply to all products under Indesign Media Asia Pacific (Indesign Publishing Pty Ltd, ABN 96 101 789 262; Simava Pty Ltd t/as Saturday Indesign, ABN 24 103 817 125; RPN & Associates Pty Ltd t/as Communication Indesign, ABN 59 054 950 873), unless otherwise stated in these terms. Please refer to Product Specific Terms.
- Advertising accepted for publication is subject only to the condition set out on this rate sheet and regulations of bodies governing agency accreditation.
- Cancellations cannot be accepted later than the booking deadline. If advertising is cancelled after the booking deadline, you will be liable for the full rate of advertising as stated in the paperwork signed.
- In case of postponed advertising, the publisher must be notified prior to the booking deadline and the postponed advertisement must appear in the following issue of the same magazine. If either of these rules are not met, you will be liable to pay the full rate of advertising as stated in the original paperwork.
- All colour print advertisements must be accompanied by a chromalin proof of the advertisement
- The Publisher will not accept any responsibility for incorrect print, digital and online advertisements after the Advertiser's confirmation of proofs or approval.
- The placement of advertisements will be at the discretion of the Publisher, except where payment of applicable rate or loading has been undertaken.
- The Publisher reserves the right to refuse and /or withdraw any advertiser in booking or any advertisement without any given reason.
- When an advertising order is cancelled, expired or suspended, rates are adjusted to the actual amount of space used, whether it is more or less than the agreed scale.
- The Publisher reserves the right to repeat a previous advertisement or apply late copy charge in the event of new material not arriving by artwork deadline, as specified on publishing dates.
- The Publisher reserves the right to charge a production fee if artwork submitted does not meet Indesigns' required print specifications, and design work must be undertaken to resize or adjust in any way to make the material suitable for print.
- All advertisers and their agents confirm that they have a full ownership of all material supplied and all rights to publish that material and will be responsible for any infringement. Such material is but not limited to images, design files, videos, music files, product links, etc.
- The publisher will not take any responsibility for any lost soft materials, CDs, disk, other hardware supplied.
- No responsibility is taken for changes to on-sale dates of print and digital magazine due to circumstances beyond the Publisher’s control.
- No responsibility is taken for late online uploads due to circumstances beyond the Publisher's control. Such circumstances is but not limited to the advertiser's delayed approval, late material submission, supplied flash ad errors, etc.
- Artwork created by the Publisher remains the property of the Publisher unless otherwise agreed upon.
- GST will be charged if applicable on all advertisement bookings. Note that GST is not included in any rates listed in this agreement.
Product Specific Terms:
The Collection Online Advertising:
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to supply all material on time for 'The Collection Online' package to start from the assigned start date. In the event of late submission, the Advertiser is liable to pay for the agreed period.
- The number of products for uploading is limited to the agreed amount as per this contract.
- If the Advertiser wishes to postpone the advertising period, the publisher must be notified of this request 1 week prior to
the agreed start date. The postponed advertising period must begin a month following the original start date. If either of
these terms are not met, the Advertiser is liable to pay for the agreed period in full.
- Please refer to T&Cs for events as per Events Participation and/or Sponsorship Agreement.
- All rates in media campaign/ agreement/ proposal/ email and /or terms with similar purposes are full and final, excluding GST.
- To qualify for multiple insertion discounts, all advertisements must appear within one year from date of first insertion.
- Advertising rates in this agreement are not inclusive of any production or design services. If such service is required, it must be booked in advance which will incur a separate fee charged at an hourly rate.
- All amounts shown in our tax invoices are in Australian Dollars unless specified otherwise
- Print Publication: the Advertiser will be invoiced in full once the publication has gone to print.
- For direct Indesign clients, terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice. For advertising agencies, payments must be made within 45 days from date of invoice.
- The Advertiser will accept full responsibility for any debt incurred and will guarantee to pay, when called upon, the amount they owe to the Publisher.
- In the event of the Advertiser's failure to pay for services supplied by the Publisher, all legal costs and expenses incurred sourcing the recovery of any unpaid account are to be paid by the Advertiser.
- The Collection Online packages will be invoiced in full on the first month of the advertising period. The terms of payment are strictly 14 days from date if invoice.
- Whitepaper packages will be invoiced 50% at the time of signing and 50% at delivery. The terms of payment are strictly 14 days from date if invoice.
- Should a Payment Plan be agreed upon by both the Advertiser and Publisher, you agree to follow the terms of the payment plan. In case of a failure to follow the established rules, the plan will be cancelled automatically and you will be liable to settle all outstanding accounts in full.
- The Publisher reserves the right to cancel the payment plan at any time.
The Advertiser and/or advertising agency upon and by lodging material with the Publisher for publication, by authorising or approving of the publication of any material:
- Acknowledges that it has examined the material for the purpose of determining whether it contains any defamatory matter or slander of title, infringes any trademark, constitutes torts of passing off or unfair competition or constitutes an invasion of privacy, breach of copyright or breach of any provision of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Indemnifies the Publisher, its servants and agents against all liability, claims or proceedings whatsoever arising from publication of the material and without limiting the liability for defamation, slander of title, infringement of trademark, passing off, unfair competition, invasion of privacy, breach of copyright or breach of any provision of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Warrants that the material complies with all relevant laws and regulations, that its publication will not give rise to any rights of liabilities against the Publisher, its servants or agents, and that the Publisher may rely on the above acknowledgement that the material has been duly examined.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any loss arising from the failure of an advertisement or any part thereof to appear or from any error in an advertisement in the publication.